Saturday, August 15, 2009

More of Adrian



Here are the last two 4x5 pix of Adrian. I still need to process some 120 film.

Overall, I'm happy that I nailed the focus. Adrian is a very good model. She's able to hold the pose long enough for me to do all the stuff associated with shooting a single frame of 4x5 film and not shift out of the plane of focus. So it's nice to have her expertise on board.

I love the window light in our guest bedroom. This is the first time I've had a chance to really shoot in there with that lighting. I'm quite pleased with that. The digital images in there were superb.

So I was also happy I was able to clean these negs. That was some pretty gunky stuff that accumulated on the film.

You'll notice the nude of Adrian on the bed is cropped tightly. I don't normally like to crop my 4x5 images, but this one begged for it and I sort of screwed up the original framing anyway.

No comments: